Changes Since 2017
- The splitting of Qualified Teacher Status into three categories, QTS, QTLS and EYTS
- The addition of a 'Reason for Leaving' code to indicate the reason for a teacher or teaching assistant ending their period of employment and a readjustment of the code set for Destination to avoid overlap between the codes
- The role code set has been updated slightly to reflect changes in actual school roles, see CBDS
- The collection's reference date will be the 8 November, the second Thursday in November. This is a change from the usual practice of using the first Thursday and is being done to avoid clashes with school midterm breaks.
- Guidance on recording of qualifications for SENCOs has been strengthened.
- Contact Details of the user that submitted the School Workforce return will be displayed in COLLECT.
- Notes against queries can only be entered at return level, not against individual queries.