- Provide proactive remote support to our customers at all times, always considering the educational context of your decisions.
- Provide occasional on-site support to our customers, covering other engineers or as part of a reduced timetable of your own schools
- Maintain positive relationships with all key personnel and ensure a consistently high level of support.
- Work with your colleagues to maintain internal knowledgebase systems and customer-facing support systems.
- Provide support to the team with account management and business development opportunities.
This role has the potential to be part time, term-time only and/or flexible working to suit the mutual needs of the company and the post holder? Due to working with schools iCT4 will apply on behalf of the successful applicant for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
To apply for this role, please complete an online application via Jobsite.
iCT4 are an IT services company providing support for schools in the South West UK - Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Avon, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire.