Spark Your Students’ Imaginations
MakerBot 3D printers are an excellent way to bring STEM concepts to life by incorporating 3D printing into your curricula. iCT4 are a UK provider for MakerBot printers and we can provide a full consultation, installation and training service.
Onboard camera for monitoring your print jobs and sharing pictures of your 3D prints
Communication technology for directly connecting your MakerBot 3D printer to a computer.
Compatible with Google Sketchup and 2Design and Make from 2Simple Software.
What can a 3D printer create?
iCT4 and MakerBot® have partnered to provide award-winning 3D printing solutions with the new fifth-generation technology, offering unmatched speed, reliability, quality, and connectivity. These products are the new standard in desktop 3D printing, from the compact and affordable MakerBot Replicator® Mini Compact 3D Printer, to the larger build volumes of the MakerBot Replicator® Desktop 3D Printer and MakerBot Replicator® Z18 3D Printer.
Makerbot replicator (5TH gEN)
- Easy to use use with simple connectivity for all your 3D printing needs
- Makes true-to-life objects quickly and easily
- Fun and engaging to use, putting modeling and 3D design in your students’ hands
MakerBot Replicator Z18
- Massive build volume and the best price-to-performance ratio in the extra-large 3D printer category
- Make extra-large and ultra-tall, detailed models for display and classroom use
MakerBot Replicator Mini
- Turn any table into a hub for creating educational, entertaining, and useful 3D prints
- Teach children how to think, imagine, create, craft, and print in 3D